The Rex is the new innovative portable Enail from the engineering masters at Yocan. Designed with a portable, sturdy and compact design allowing you to take it anywhere with you.
Portable, Durable and Easy to use the Rex comes with a huge 1400mAh battery that will provide long lasting power and features the new USB C fast charging perfect for those on the go. The Rex is the first Yocan device to use a single long click to lock or unlock it, instead of the 5 fast clicks.
Compatible with 14mm and 18mm water pipes and rigs and designed with the power button on the top making it really convenient to power on, and heat your concentrates. Simply clicking on the button 3 times to cycle through your voltage settings between 3.2 volts, 3.7 volts, and 4.2 volts and the Rex uses the a coil that features three quartz rods that are wrapped in high quality coil allowing a for quick vaporization of your wax concentrates so you can immediately reap the therapeutic and psychoactive benefits of your select extracts.
That said, whether you’re someone using the Yocan Rex for medical purposes or someone using it for recreational reasons, you are sure to enjoy fast relief from pain. Likewise, the Yocan QTC can easily knock you off your socks.
Yocan REX Vaporizer Kit Features:
Vaping with the Yocan Rex Portable Enail Vaporizer Kit
- Make sure that the Yocan Rex Portable Enail Vaporizer Kit is fully charged and is loaded with your select wax concentrates before you start vaping.
- After you have loaded the Yocan Rex Portable Enail Vaporizer Kit, turn the device on by giving the power button a long click.
- Press your lips against the mouthpiece and once it creates vapors pull and draw from the water pipe.
- Repeat this process after the extracts are fully vaporized or you can manually stop the Yocan Rex Portable Enail Vaporizer Kit by giving the power button a long click.
- Changing the Temperature Level of the Yocan Rex Portable Enail Vaporizer Kit
- Make sure that the Yocan Rex Portable Enail Vaporizer Kit is powered on.
- Press the power button three times rapidly to toggle through the available preset temperature levels.
Low – 3.2 volts
Medium – 3.7 volts
High – 4.2 volts
Note: Each voltage level is also represented by a dedicated LED light setting allowing you to see the running voltage level from a distance. Low is represented by a white light, medium in blue light, and high in green light.