- Dimensions: 88*44*29mm
- Material: Carbon Fiber Reinforced & Aluminum Space Frame
- Wattage Range: 10W - 213W
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 570°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Voltage Output: 1.0V - 7.5V
- Voltage Input: 6.4V - 8.4V
- Requires (2) 18650 Batteries
- Firing Modes: VW, TC (Ni200, Ti, SS), TCR (Temperature Coefficient Of Resistivity), TFR (Temperature Factor Of Resistivity)
- Resistance Range: 0.1Ω - 3.0Ω
- Fast Balance Charging Support (Micro USB): DC5V/2A
- Brass 510 Pin
- Spring Loaded 510 Pin
- New OLED Screen Layout
- Battery Door Panel
- 1 x Sigelei 213W
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Security Code Card
Leading the market in build quality and functionality, Sigelei introduces their elegant 213W mod. With the various temperature settings that users may apply to their vaping style, your needs can be precisely met by the press of a few buttons.
Designed to comfortably fit in the palm of your hand, the 213W features a soft touch body reinforced by carbon fiber and accented with aluminum space frame trimming
As the name suggests, this mod is listed to reach as high as 213 watts! It’s a temperature control device that can handle nickel, titanium, and stainless steel coils in TC mode, as well as kanthal and nichrome in wattage mode. .
The Sigelei 213 runs on two 18650 batteries. Its wattage range is 10-213 watts, while its temperature range is 100-300C / 200-570F.