KANGERTECH KBOX 200W TC
- Dimensions: 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ x 7/8″
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7W-200W
- Temperature Control : Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel / Ni-chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 100C – 315C / 200F – 600F
- Resistance: 0.05 ohm or above for Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel Wire
- Resistance: 0.10 ohm or above for Ni-chrome Wire
- LCD Lit Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (not included)
- Micro USB Port for DC 5V at 1.5A Charging and future firmware updates
- PCB with unique serial number
- 10 second cut off safety feature
- High temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Over-discharge protection
Kanger KBOX 200W Variable Wattage Box Mod
Kanger has done it again! The vape box mod market was upped in quality again with the KBOX 200W Variable Wattage Box Mod.
With the availability of using five different types of wires (Nickel, Titanium Stainless Steel, Ni-Chrome, and Kanthal), the KBOX 200W now features a lower minimum resistance of 0.05 Ohms!
The Kanger KBOX 200W Vape Box Mod utilizes (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (not included) which are seated nicely behind a magnetic battery door.
The KBOX 200W features the standard slew of safety features including reverse battery protection, overheat detection, short circuit protection, over-discharge protection and a low battery warning. With the accessibility of fitting most tanks and atomizers, the KBOX 200W features a spring-loaded 510 contact pin.
Housed in a high quality and safe zinc and aluminum alloy constructed body, the KBOX 200W is designed as possibly one of the smallest 200W vape devices in the market! They keep making these things better and better. So reliable, so affordable.
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, stainless wire.
This product is for advanced users only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.