- Sleek and elegant all-in-one design with variable colors
- Both VW and TC modes available
- Upgradeable firmware
- Adjustable airflow
- 50W max output
- Two juice ports filling
- Multiple coil options
- Subohm setup for direct to lung vaping
- BVC setup for mouth to lung vaping
- Delrin drip tip to go with the subohm atomizer system
- Stainless steel drip tip for mouth to lung vaping
- BVC cartridge that mates to standard standard Nautilus coils
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Press fire button 5 times in succession to turn ON/OFF.
- Remove the drip tip, then unscrew the top of the tank system with either the provided key or a coin.
2. Pull out the cartridge and replace with a new one.
- Screw on the top of the tank system and replace your drip tip.
- 1 x Aspire Plato(BVC cartridge with a 1.8ohm coil pre-installed)
- 1 x Subohm atomizer cartridge with a 0.4 ohm Kanthal Clapton coil
- 1 x Delrin drip tip
- 1 x stainless steel drip tip
- 1 x 18650 battery in 2500mAh
- 2 x extra seal with rubber stop
- 1 x key for changing atomizer
- 1 x Micro USB chord
Introducing the Aspire Plato. An all in one personal vaporizer and tank system that fits in the palm of your hand. The Plato brings you temperature control and normal wattage mode up to 50 watts along with adjustable airflow, but that isn’t all. This sleek and elegant l little marvel also has multiple coil options so whether you enjoy a mouth to lung style or a direct to lung style the Plato has you covered. Simple but Complete!
Size: 87.5mm(length without drip tip) x 50mm(width) x 23mm(height)
Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
Max Output: 50W
Tank capacity: 5.6ml
The Plato is Packed with Features
The Plato is easy to disassemble which makes for easy cleaning and atomizer replacement.
How to change cartridge
The Plato has a big liquid capacity in 5.6ml, The Plato's tank system is very convenient. Having two juice ports filling, draining, and cleaning are easy!
(Note, the upper hole is worked as both ejuice inlet and outlet, open both holes to drain the tank)
Adjustable Airflow System
The Plato’s adjustable airflow system allows you to dial in your desired amount of airflow or resistance to your liking.
To remove the battery from the Plato simply press on the battery through the cut away.
Subohm setup for direct to lung vaping
The Plato includes a Delrin drip tip for use with the subohm atomizer system.
Subohm atomizer cartridge
with a 0.4 ohm kanthal Clapton coil.
Remove the drip tip, then unscrew the top of the tank system with either the provided key or a coin. Then pull out the cartridge and replace with a new one. Now screw on the top of the tank system and replace your drip tip.
BVC setup for mouth to lung vaping
The Plato includes a stainless steel drip tip for mouth to lung vaping.
BVC cartridge that mates to standard
Nautilus coils. It comes with a Kanthal
1.8 ohms coil preinstalled.
Remove the drip tip, then unscrew the top of the tank system with either the provided key or a coin. First unscrew the cartridge’s arrestor and then remove the old atomizer. Next tighten the arrestor and then install your new atomizer and rescrew the tank system into the Plato. Now screw on the top of the tank system and replace your drip tip.
The Plato’s firmware can be updated via the micro usb port. Check http://www.aspirecig.com/upgrade/ to get the latest version.
Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.